Luther vs Johnson

Thursday, August 03, 2006

From Ted Thompson

Ted is Bill's former chief of staff. He sent out the following to supporters today:
Hi

As I’m sure you know by now, my old boss and friend Bill Luther has entered the race for Minnesota Attorney General. With Bill as our candidate, I’m certain we will be victorious in November – keeping the attorney general’s office, regaining the governorship and other constitutional offices, and re-taking the Minnesota House.

I’m writing to ask for your support of Bill’s campaign. He’s quickly putting together his operation and I’m doing what I can to help with fundraising and other duties. Right now, building up the bank account is critical given the short time frame in which this race needs to be run. Your contribution will certainly help that effort. The pertinent information is below:

Luther for Attorney General
P.O. Box 600457
St. Paul, MN 55106

I believe the maximum contribution is $500 per person so any amount up to that would be terrific. Bill’s campaign website is www.lutherforattorneygeneral.com – it’s still being worked on, but it provides contact info, etc.

Thanks for your consideration! You may also want to check out the Luther v. Johnson blogspot at http://luthervjohnson.blogspot.com/ - there is no affiliation with the campaign, but it is providing some up to date information you may find interesting.